So this sweet little interview has been floating around fellow photographers' blogs, and on Facebook. I took a few minutes the other morning to interview my 4-year-old about me. And I was delighted... horrified... and bursting with pride at his answers to my questions. I challenge you to interview your children about yourselves, do this little exercise at home. Keep it and put it in their baby book. :) You'll find out a whole lot about your kids' perspectives and how they think.
Here's what my Parker had to say about me....
1. How would you describe Mama? huh?? um, i don't know about that.
2. What makes me happy? i do things the way you like 'em.
3. What makes me sad? when i don't do the things that you want me to do.
4. What is something I always say to you? keep on tryin'! (my heart started to melt right here.)
5. What makes me laugh? telling you funny jokes!
6. How old am I? uh, 50?? (aaand my heart got a little shock here. come on... 50?!)
7. How tall am I? 5 miles.
8. What is my favorite thing to do? work on the computer or play with me.
9. What do you think I do when you're not around? work on the computer.
10. If I became famous one day, what do you think it would be for? for daddy. me: for daddy?? why will i be famous for daddy? because he's so handsome.
11. What am I really good at? playing my wii with me. (i am getting pretty darn good at lego star wars, i must say.)
12. What am I not so good at? putting lila to sleep (yeah, nail on the head right there.)
13. What is my job? taking pictures of your customers.
14. What is my favorite food? salad? (i only wish. this baby weight would have come off a lot faster.)
15. What do I do that makes you proud? playing wii extra special with me.
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be? Why? the Cartoon Fixer. because you fix my cartoons on tv for me.
17. What do you love to do with me? go walkin' in the park.
18. How are you and I the same? we have the same noses!
19. How are you and I different? not the same hair. (sadly, parker's hair is WAY better than mine.)
20. How do you know I love you? because you tell me that!
21. What do you think I like most about Daddy? because he's so handsome. (hmm, i think parker must have had a quick chat with daddy before this little interview, don't you?)
22. Where is my favorite place to go? um, Hooters? me: uh, no honey... that's daddy's favorite place. *snort* skyline chili?? no, darlin' that's YOURS. ok.... to the park!
23. What's your favorite thing about me? because i love you. *sweet smile*
24. If you could change one thing about me, what would you change? your lips to my lips... kissing me! (and this is where i forgave him for the Hooters comment and saying i am 50 years old, and my heart just melted into an enormous puddle on the floor.)
25. Do you know how much I love you? thiiiiiiiiiiis much!!!!
interview ended. hugs and kisses were passed out in abundance. :)
Don't forget to share your interviews with me!!! I'd love to read 'em.